Terms and Conditions
1. Accuracy of Information
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products and services on the Website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product or service descriptions, prices for products and services, hours of operation or other content available on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Please visit these terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you keep up-to-date with any amendments, revisions or changes.
We are always working on a better version and cannot guarantee 100% functionality for the website, so please if you encounter any troubles or bugs, do not hesitate to contact us.
2. Intellectual PropertySome content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, code, and software, and the compilation thereof (the "Content") is the property of remindr.ch.
3. Limited Licence
- We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access and make personal use of the Website. Please note that you may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Website or any portion thereof without our prior written consent.
- The limited licence set forth in this Section 3 does not include the right to:
- Modify or download the Website or its contents (except caching or as necessary to view content);
- Make any use of the Website or its Content other than personal use;
- Create any derivative work based upon either the Website or its Content;
- Collect account information for the benefit of another party;
- Use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or the Trade Marks without our express written consent; or
- Use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to our Website
- May link to, but not replicate, our Content;
- May not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products;
- May not misrepresent its relationship with us;
- May not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content appropriate for all ages;
- May not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions;
- May not use any Trade Mark without express written permission;
- May not link to any page of the Website other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Website, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link.
- Any unauthorized use by you of the Website terminates the limited licence set forth in this Section 3 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
4. Third Party Links
We are not responsible for the content of any off-Website pages, third party content (including viruses or malware) or any other websites or online content linked to or from the Website. Links appearing on the Website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Website pages and other websites that you visit.
5. Governing Law
6. TerminationYou agree that remindr.ch , in its sole discretion, may terminate and/or deactivate your account (or any part thereof) or ability to use of the Website, and remove and discard any data or information that you have provided should remindr.ch reasonably determine that you have violated or acted inconsistently with these Terms and Conditions, or for any other breach of your Agreement with remindr.ch. Provided that you have paid your fees to remindr.ch, You may terminate your Agreement with remindr.ch at any time. You acknowledge that any termination of your access to Website or your account by remindr.ch under this agreement may be made without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that remindr.ch may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Website.
As a subscriber, you have the ability to cancel your remindr.ch subscription at any time. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of your current subscription period providing that you have notified us in writing by e-mailing to: email@example.com at least a minimum of five (5) working days prior to the subscription expiring.
8. Automatic Renewal
Subscribers will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration, unless remindr.ch is notified by e-mailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of five (5) working days prior to subscription expiration. As part of our service remindr.ch will have provided you with a reminder about the subscription prior to renewal.
9. Upgrade Service
In the event that you subscribed to one or our services and wish to upgrade your service during the subscription period we offer an upgrade service. The two following examples further explain the offer. If you have subscribed to remindr.ch for a service and wish to upgrade your service to the next level, i.e. subscribed to Single and now require multiple, remindr.ch requires you to sign up for a minimum of one year of the new service.
10. Website Availability
From time to time down-time (unavailability of the website), either scheduled or unscheduled, may occur. remindr.ch will work within reason to ensure this amount of downtime is limited. remindr.ch will not be held liable for the consequences of any downtime.
11. Data Security
remindr.ch takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information, remindr.ch collects from you against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, or against access by unauthorised persons. remindr.ch is not responsible for harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of breach of a requirement under the Privacy Act to maintain the security of your Personal Information in respect of your use of the Website or any information you transmit to remindr.ch via the Website. By using the Website, you acknowledge and accept this risk.
- Prices and other features on the Website are variable, and subject to change without notice. You agree to be bound by any such amendments and/or revisions.
- You warrant, acknowledge and agree that:
- any and all information you supply to the Website and/or remindr.ch shall be true, correct and that you shall maintain and promptly update all such data and information to keep it current, accurate, and complete;
- you shall be responsible for choosing your password and maintaining its confidentiality;
- you shall be responsible for all acts performed using your account and your password;
- you have legal capacity to enter this Agreement and will use the Website in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations;
- you will comply with these Terms and Conditions at all times; and
- you are responsible for your use of the Website, entry and maintenance of all data entered and the consequences thereof.
- the entry, uploading and quality of all images, documents and scans provided to the Website and/or remindr.ch shall be entirely your responsibility;
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes are effective immediately upon being made to the Website.
- Your continued use of the Website and/or our services constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
- We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Website.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us.
- Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole.
- We will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, our original objectives and intent as reflected in the original provision.
- In the event of any clause or any part of a clause of this Agreement being invalid, illegal, unlawful or otherwise incapable of enforcement in any territory or jurisdiction, that clause or part of a clause shall be deemed to be severed from this Agreement in that territory and jurisdiction and to be of no force and effect. All other clauses and parts of clauses shall nevertheless prevail and shall remain in full force and effect and no clause or part of a clause shall be construed to be dependent on any other clause or part of a clause unless stated in this Agreement.
- Notwithstanding anything else contained in this Agreement, remindr.ch will not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations hereunder if such delay is caused by a Force Majeure Event. The performance of remindr.ch obligation will be suspended during the period that the said Force Majeure Event persists and remindr.ch will be granted an extension of time for performance equal to the period of delay.
If you have any queries about privacy, or if you wish to request access to any personal information that we hold about you please contact email@example.com Prior to releasing this information, remindr.ch may require a written request or proof of identity. We respect your rights to review this information, and we will endeavour to provide information within a reasonable time, however, we are entitled to charge you a reasonable fee for access to this information.